Descripción del producto
Price for pair
Available Finishes: Black Ash, Cherry, Walnut, Yew, Rosewood, Oak.
The hybrid design incorporates a 150mm bass cone on to which is grafted a 75mm soft dome.
The magnet assembly utilises ATC’s unique “SL” technology which greatly reduces distortion in moving coil drive units by a very significant 12-15dB (3rd harmonic). To minimise Time Domain Distortion both dome and cone are made from acoustically “dead” polyester wave material doped with ATC’s own formulation.
Not only does the SCM20SL reproduce bass with remarkable articulation and authority, it also has outstanding mid-band clarity, incredible dynamic range, and awesome power handling.
The active tower version (SCM20ATSL) is powered by the ATC “Grounded Source” Bi-amplifier. The bass/mid is driven with 200 watts, while the tweeter has 50 watts of class “AB” power.
Both amplifiers feature momentary gain reduction circuitry which both protects drive units and prevents unpleasant sounds from overdrive.
- Drivers: HF 25mm, Mid 75mm, LF 150mm
- Frequency Response -6dB: 60Hz – 20kHz
- Matched Response: ±0.5dB
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Max SPL: 108dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Input Connector: Bi-wire posts
- Recommended Amplifier Power (see ATC SIA2-150): 50-300 Watts
- Cabinet Dimensions(HxWxD): 440x239x333mm
- Weight: 22.7kg